Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Just wavin hi atcha!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bye Kerala hope you have a safe trip.


    this was sent to me in email..and is too funny.
    (00:37:16) Nitro says to Trixi: I got him just in time. I traced him. It's JROT.

    What a liar Nitro is, that's pretty sad to see and I'm glad to know my name will be remembered in there everytime someone fucks with the server. Sorry to disappoint but I wasn't there last night. However whoever's doing it more power to you.

    I hope he traces that IP and see who he gets *L

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2001
    Posts
    449
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *bows to Queen Heidi *G.....
    sticks an stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me...*W

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *flings rocks at Virgo* wohooooo!!!
    sorry...i just had ta!! biggrin

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hi! Ladies! wavey
    And Reverend....vbs*

    alittle background music...BF biggrin
    ________ nopityA

    ------------------
    ..::m?l
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s

  5. #15
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    OMG@ Myra throwin rocks...and here I thought she was a good lil christian girl ..shame on you!!

    Chills ..Cant promise about the pool but i'll try K?..*S*

    Maybe I will see everyone over the weekend...WooHoo....Might even get to cyber if Virgo is over those warts the doctor gave her cream for..*hoping*
    *waves at Redhead cause its been forever and to my buddy snails..*G*

  6. #16
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SNAILS...say hi to me dammit..!!!...and check you're mail more often...I work but I have time for fights in email...*G*

  7. #17
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    hi heidi babe *smoooooooch*

    turn on IM tonight or yahoo damnit.



  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I throw rocks !!
    HI HI HI EVERYBUDDY!!
    I'm done
    biggrin

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey J...I'll have mine on...WHERE have you been??? *P*

    Oh...and I have questions for you...was that you in the pool last night??

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *smooches heidi at high speed with my new cable internet* biggrin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •